Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This show can be quite the freaky….

I’m watching “The Secret Lives of Women”…they have some weird shit on this show. Tonight’s topic is women that live with cross dressers.

Now this show brought up a memory.

I’ve personally never lived with a guy that does this but I have encountered a guy that did…somewhat.

After DD and I broke up I was semi-dating this one guy for about 3 months. We had both just gotten out of long term relationships so we were basically friends with benefits.

Slowly he started talking about women’s lingerie and having certain fetishes. Now I’m pretty open minding about a lot of things especially when it comes to sex…everybody has their things. Who am I to judge right? But basically I missed what he was hinting at until one night he asked me to come to his house.

By the way he was a big guy with a ton of tattoos bald head the whole nine yards.

When I got to his house he gave me a hug and I felt something…well… weird under his sweat shirt. Yeah….he had lingerie on underneath his clothes….

Ummmm naive was my middle fucking name that night….hell it was my first name.

I’m sorry…I lived with a long hair rocker that worried about his weight more than I did for 9 years and would have never dreamt of wearing anything like that….or hell maybe he did who knows.

But come on after years of DD and he knew about him to spring that one on me was quite the …shocker.

Sorry…but I’m the kind of girl that loves to see a guy all sweaty from working on a car with grease under his fingernails and smelling that manly sweaty yummy guy smell.

Not some guy that has REALLY bad taste in lingerie…oh….and wears it himself.

I had to give to these women on this show tonight…married to these men that did it to the hilt with wigs, make-up and all. That’s just something that’s not in my make-up…heh…literally.

Some memories for me just need to be locked away…somewhere far, far away and this would be one of them because just typing all that I now feel a little queasy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We shure can pick em! Cross-dressers and blind astonomers... We have lived very special lives indeed!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home