Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THISISHOWMYLAUNDRYWENT….

Now this was a first…I have to admit that I haven’t seen this one….or maybe just not in my world.

Laundry of the dead produced a rocker today…and believe me I know a musician when I see one…and a wounded one as well….probably a bass player. Seems he was doing laundry for his girlfriend or wife…your choice…and it seems a small child. No one was there but him...but by the clothing that is what I assumed.

He had a half cast on his left arm and some bruises on his face….looked like a bar room fight to me but…I think that the laundry was probably a payback from his girlfriend…we can be such bitches sometimes can't we?

Not to sound harsh but I tend to make up stories when I’m in the sheer vast of hell this place is.

I have written many a laundry day story and assumed things about people that walk in and out of that place…but the fact of the matter is….it is the single most horrible place you can go to besides a hospital or the morgue. But that’s just my opinion.

What it means to me is I’m poor and so is everyone else there…except for that fucker in the Hummer that one day…come on…don’t make us feel worse than we already do.

But yet I chose to splatter what I see on my blog as if I’m making fun of other people. It makes for a good post or a good joke but in actuality I’m the joke. I’m no better or no worse than anyone else there….no one is.

I did see one thing that really impressed to me today. There is a restaurant directly behind the hell…and this little boy with his mother walked out and the little boy dropped his soda. I was sitting in my car and saw this through my rear view mirror. He dropped it and started crying she said “leave it alone” she pulled his arm and they walked away. A busboy walked out and stepped on the soda cup. He picked it up…threw it in a garbage can 1 foot away….went back in the back door and brought out a huge barrel of water to wash away the soda.

Now his boss never could have seen that happen and ask him to clean it up because he walked out 2 seconds after that happened and 1 minute later to clean it up. I guess its called pride for your job. Again…that’s just my thought.

I like simple people because I am that….plain and simple. Still doesn’t make us any better or worse than anyone else.

Not that my laundry hell experiences are not going to continue….actually I don’t think I’ve really bashed anyone in the process…even the couple that I thought was actually having sex on the spin cycle…that wasn’t a bash….hell…that was a wish that I was the girl…with a guy of course…

I guess I have been humbled…not like it’s been happening for years but you come to a point when everything has crumbled.

Picking up the pieces is a tough job. Mine is no greater or less than the person standing next to me at the laundry mat or the grocery store.

We all have our shit that we have to go through.

It’s just how we chose to do it. I’ve choose so many wrong things in absolutely the right way. I have a knack for that….yea….backasswards….

And after gutting myself over this post the one question that I really ponder is…..

What the FUCK is the difference between “yea” and “yeah”?

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

or yah and yeh..

5:48 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil.

yeah.

8:51 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

That you....

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home