Sunday, October 15, 2006

So it’s been two days with off and on sleep….

Yeah I’m starting to affect my already disturbed mind. I hate it when I can’t sleep. I think too much…worry too much and basically drive myself insane. I thought about getting up at around 12 and then decided not to. I should have just gotten up taken one the many drugs I have here and gone back to bed. Unfortunately, I hate pills that knock me out completely.

I talked to my mom the other night about moving into my grandparent’s house in Sherman…TX that is. It’s about 75 miles from Dallas with a population of around 35,000….as I call it, a one horse town. I could probably count the street light if I had to. The town itself has a very disturbing past and I’m not so sure what memories would come back to me living in that house.

I guess I’m weighting all my options at this point. I’m sure I’ve said this before here actually Mindy just blogged about it. I’m done here in LA and I know it.

Moving out here seemed easy at the time. Had two friends with me, no job, no place to live but basically we just packed our shit and left.

Moving back though seems very daunting. Maybe because I’m not the same person I was…or am I? Maybe because of me going though all this shit with my job and my hand is just wearing on my mind making me want to go back home to my family.

I thought of a thousand reasons to move back last night but only a few to stay…none of which are very important…to stay that is.

I also want about 20 things that I saw on infomercials the last two nights…none of which I need….most of which I would never use.

Infomercial bastards….thy prey on the….ummm…unsleepable…

ooohhh…sounds like a horror movie….I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i love infomercials too!!
they can sell me anything!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home