Friday, November 10, 2006

Amex take me away….


I use to love those words.

Well it seems American Express has tired of me…being late on my payments that is. Amex took IT away.

Stated in a letter I opened today….

“As a result of a recent review of your account we are canceling your account, effective immediately.”

I don’t blame them. Hell, I’m probably one of the few people that have (or had) a gold card with a limit. I’m so special. I ride the short bus when it comes to financial situations…especially because I don’t make enough money to support myself…but hey we all have our faults right?

That was just the cherry on the top of my day….man oh man did I have a shit day.

Well it started early this morning with the great computer crash of 2006…I’m on borrowed time with this baby. I’ve got to figure out a way to save all the shit on this computer before its non negotiable.

Today at physical therapy I had a problem holding a 3 lb weight in my right hand. In a room full of people much worse off than me, I almost started crying. I’m use to lifting my weight….almost…I could lift a 100 lb box…and now I can’t grasp a 3 lb weight. That was….well…humanizing…in a really bad way for me today.

After the session was over my PT told me that this was her last week at the hospital and…well….that was it. So next week I start over again with a new person.

Ok…well…awkward silence…didn’t know whether to hug her or slap her. Safe to say I’m not very good with relationships on that level. All the way home…stuck in a traffic jam I thought I should have at least hugged her like women do…but ummm…I figured we haven’t been seeing each other that long so that was out of the question. Heh.

Even though it was a bad day I don’t guess I can bitch to much…at least I have a place to live and my dogs…and a mouse…and mouse censors that don’t work…bad plumbing…bills that I can’t pay…..

I need to stop…the last paragraph started off good…

I’ll start again…at least I have my health….Damn…

I got it! At least Cracker Jack’s still have a prize in the bag.

Not that I liked the one I got…but hey…it made me happy that it was in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

hug her or slap her. that's so funny!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home