Sunday, November 19, 2006

Did someone say Deja Vu?


Well it looked really fucking familiar to me after my landlord left.

Except for the fact that there where two plungers in the sink and a hell of a lot more black water.

He worked for 4 hours…even snaked my pipes from the roof…heh…I only wish he was that attractive.

It seems he’s a lot nicer to me since Vance is gone and he knows it now.

I can’t use DD anymore…his name is Vance…and if someone finds out his name from here then so be it.

Vance was always very indigent to the landlord…for so many reasons…one was he never paid rent, I did…so he felt the need to be the man…uh huh.

There was one time that Vance was in the shower and the sewer started clogging up…it was a waterfall coming over the edge of the shower…it flowed into the bedroom….he knew it…but his explanation was..”I still had shampoo in my hair…I had to rinse it out.” Son of a bitch with water up to his calves…and he chose to rinse his hair.

Who was left to explain…you bet ya…me. I also paid for it.

I know he’s long gone but the lasting repercussions are endless.

I’m still fighting the memory of a maniac.

No one forgets him…I think he always wanted it that way

Oh how I use to love him…with all my heart…

Unfortunately he never had one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always like calling him dance...
what a moron.

6:22 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

why am i anonymous?

6:24 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

why am i anonymous?

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home