Sunday, November 12, 2006

Glad someone can sleep….


I stayed up all night…Passed out about 3pm…eyes wide open at 10pm….fuck. I wish I could say I was doing something fun…heh….but we all know my current dating status….bleak.

Lets see…I cleaned my shower…as good as I could…because that shit is some fucked up piece of work.

I finally broke down and called my land lord. He was actually semi decent to me….he must have been drunk. Said he would be by on Monday to fix my kitchen sink and look at the shower. I can only hope the mouse doesn’t rear its little brown head or he’s a goner.

I found my Netflixs that have been in my car for about 3 months…the movies are already on cable…guess that was a waste of 60 bucks…and my family says I don’t manage my money well….that’ll show um…huh? It doesn’t matter anyway…since the untimely death of my AMEX, that is gone.

It did however feel good to actually do stuff around the house….I won’t say clean…that’s a fucking fowl word to me.

Maybe I’ll do more “stuff” today….Minn says I need to organize….so I think it’s off to Staples…wow….I’m so exciting I can’t stand myself….I might pass out.

What’s next?

Maybe I’ll do laundry….ok…that might be taking things a bit far.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

laundry too? one thing at a time...
and at least you slept from 3-10!!!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

your dog looks like my dog!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home