Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Why do I hide my face?


Hell I don’t know. My family has bitched about it for years…there is always a corner or a shoulder that I can hide behind.

Why do I do it? Do I think I’m ugly? Yeah pretty much…

Got a good picture at the right time…

I guess it’s just how much I wanted to kill myself at that second…and it would all be over if I would have done it.

It’s funny…I didn’t kill myself due to a slip….DD walked into the bedroom and he was such a dick that I knew...

He wasn’t worth my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i think that's a beautiful picture. i don't like the thoughts with it. but, at least you knew he wasn't worth it. actually he's not worth much. maybe a pineapple!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Amazing how Polaroids can sometimes be the most expressive photos ever.

9:12 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Yeah i really would have felt like moron if I had gone through with it...wait...i would have been dead so I wouldn't have felt anything....heh....i still have to tell the pineapple story.

i still have two Polaroid cameras...modern technology just can't replace some things.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home