Friday, November 17, 2006

So the land lord finally called me…..

He said he would be over on Monday….that would be last Monday…and of course he never showed.

He left me a message this morning that said (keep in mind he’s got a heavy Greek accent) I vill be over to fix da kitchen sink tumurrow between 12 pm and 2 pm. Pleaze call if you have question.”

Yeah I got a fucking question…“Where the FUCK have you been?

Today was a really fucking annoying day and it started with him….that lead to trying to contact two of my doctors….both unreachable and then continued with one of my insurance companies that I’ve heard yet a different story after the 4th phone call.

It ended with a phone call from my sister that started off well…then ended with her telling me a story about some people she works with harassing her after she tried to defend a co-worker. After we hung up I started thinking about it and the anger in me kicked in. I don’t like people fucking with my family.

Honestly, I know it’s a pipe dream but can’t people be kind anymore?

I mean jeasusfuckingchrist someone got killed over the new Playstation.

What kind of bullshit is that?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a few questions for you missy...

1. What time on November 20th?
2. Where have you been?
3. Why haven't you called?

12:37 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

1) i have to use a work phrase for the first question..."please check with your local cable or dish provider"...but i think it's 8pm. she is however starting to appear on previews for Mondays show.

2) been here...contenplating the art of laundry..it takes up a lot of time ya know.

3) why haven't you called me missy...hehe

1:27 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

when i first saw the title of your blog..i thought it said "so the lord finally called me" and i thought.. who's blog is this? hahahhaha!!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home