Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I braved the grocery store tonight…again

I had to buy something to eat tomorrow…it being Thanksgiving and all. Wow…it’s craziness out there.

M invited me to her parents house…they are having a get together with family and friends. Unfortunately, I’m not really the social butterfly…I tend to back myself into the nearest corner and stay there.

So I decided to venture out and get myself Thanksgiving dinner…

Here’s what’s on my menu….rotisserie chicken, stuffing, gravy and of course my TJ’s relish.

For the second year in a row I have actually gotten to live through a holiday without turkey….thank god….I hate turkey.

The problem is no pumpkin pie, didn’t want to buy a whole one…that was kind of a bummer… I really wanted some. I think it was a good decision not to buy one…I just talked to my sister and she mentioned warm cherry pie and vanilla ice cream…that I can do.

Now if I’m actually going to get my ass out there tomorrow and buy one is a different fucking story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Texas India...

I went to HEB yesterday to pick up a couple of aluminum pie pans.

MADNESS!

I bumped it a guy by the meat counter and he screamed this at me.

6:31 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

inni!! happy thanksgiving..
wish you were here with us!!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home