Sunday, November 19, 2006

Now I know it’s the holidays…


Nothing like Trader Joe’s cranberry orange relish…it only comes out once a year. Now what the hell I’m going to put it on is quite a different story. I still haven’t come up with that plan yet.

I also know it’s the holidays because it seems to give people the right to become complete asses…didn’t it use to be different? It seems now there is nothing like the holiday cheer to put grimaces on people’s faces and have them attack you with their fucking shopping carts or car horns.

I was trying to pull into TJ's parking lot and I thought that the person coming towards me was going to be nice and let me pull in before them. Silly me…that person connected their hand to their horn and left it there all the way through the parking lot….love ya too….hugs and kisses to the fam…you fucker.

All I wanted was my damn relish…didn’t know I would get beaten up for it…I think a five year old kicked me in the shin when I was trying to get one….it was either her or her father

After that experience…I think that I'll just be having the relish for Thanksgiving…I don’t want to go out there again.

And people think Halloween is scary?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home