Thursday, November 23, 2006

So Minn and I talked about something more than turkey tonight…


Thank god because I think we’ve all heard enough about that today.

“Can’t Buy Me Love” was on...she always wanted to be Cindy Mancini and it made me start to think who I wanted to be in my teens.

I don’t really think I wanted to be any particular charter in a movie but I think I wanted certain scenarios in movies. The above was and probably always will be a fantasy.

Minn was always bolder than I will ever be…but be fore warned…she’s going to try single handedly to bring back the 80’s.

Be afraid because she can do it.

I’m scared that I might have to call “What Not to Wear” in the near future for her.

Don’t make me do it Minn.

Anyhoo….hope everyone had a brilliant TG day.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i love the 80's!!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home