Monday, January 22, 2007

Man I’ve got a big mouth…

I’ve always had a problem with my temper. On a day to day basis I have learned to control it just as my brother has. He has the same problem.

But given a new tattoo, a little booze and caring about someone that I know is being done wrong I can turn into quite the bitch. I have to realize that there are certain situations that I just need to keep my opinion out of. I learned that this weekend.

I still feel bad about it. I’ve been racked with anxiety for two days.

I wonder how it is that when people do something wrong…they realize it, apologize and let it go. I just can’t do it…it takes me forever to let something I’ve done wrong go. It almost eats me alive.

I can’t say I was COMPLETELY wrong in the situation…but mostly.

Why do I have such a temper but a conscience that kills me more than my anger ever could.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

Why do I have such a temper but a conscience that kills me more than my anger ever could.

I dunno.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home