Thursday, January 18, 2007

“Morning India!”

“Morning L.”

Sat down at my desk…didn’t check my voicemail or my email. Had to finish “The Project.” Sounds important huh? heh

I crammed four days worth of work into a day and a half. She would half skip by my desk every hour and ask “How’s it goin’????” with a wide semi evil grin on her face.

When the lunch bell rang she walked by me with her packed lunch and said “Look India, I packed my lunch again!!!”

“That’s great L…your doing a damn good job at that these days.”

Honestly, has she lost it?

As directed by her…2pm…I printed the pages of the report out and put them in a….ummm what are they called? Three ring binder? Is that it? Yeah I think that’s what I used…it was black with three silver shinny hoop things…modern technology today…I just don’t get it.

I handed it to her “Well, let me look this over and see what we have here.” I told her anything she needed changed was no problem.

When I left today that binder was on the floor of her office with a couple of magazines thrown on it.

Did it make me feel bad…yeah…it made me feel like garbage and I think that’s exactly what she wanted.

She wants to beat me down and I realized it today. I also realized that she can’t…no one can. Shit, I went though DD and she thinks she can make me play nice. I don’t think so.

She did teach me a lesson though. I will scrape every penny I can…get a second job again if I have to and save as much money as I can in the shortest amount of time so I can tell her to go fuck herself the next time she belittles me.

I have better things to do with my world.

I realized that when M called me on her way home from work. I can laugh with her like no other person but my sister.

We laughed about how fucked up our jobs are, about how…certain things don’t happen quite the way they should and in the end it really doesn’t matter anyway. M and I have a bond that no one could ever understand….we have the constant game show host in our world and it’s really fucking funny.

She made me laugh and I appreciate that. She also makes me think, which I usually try to avoid…but I do slip.

The only thing you can take with you when you die is what you’ve done or haven’t done.

If I died tomorrow…what would I think right before the bitter end…hmmm….

Was I a good person?

Absolutely.

I would have to ask however

“Can I take my favorite pillow?
Also, not to be difficult…do I have to do laundry?”

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

:(

3:36 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

"i can laugh with MINNNEEEE, M and my sister like no one else!!!"

sorry Min i meant to change that last night and forgot!

you know i would never leave you out on purpose!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home