Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My computer is seriously fucked…

I do believe it’s living on borrowed time. I’m surprised that it’s still firing up.

My DSL program has completely disappeared from existence here and I actually had to ask Minneee to comment on a blog for me because this little gem here just didn’t want to do it.

I knew I should have become an IT person…but as it stands now I know as much about computers as I do about performing open heart surgery.

So it looks like I’m actually the one who’s fucked…I can only wish it was in a good way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

Is it time to break out the sledgehammer?

8:27 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

i'll answer for india, because her computer sucks...
yes walter, it's time.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Is this like having an interpreter?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I recommend drinking heavily. It won't help the computer but it makes the time spent waiting for it to work go by much faster.

8:02 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

what more can a girl ask for? a sledgehammer...and someone that spelled it for me...Minneee that is my interpreter...otis that spelled interpreter for me and brad that can give me the confidence to work through it by booze...but you forgot smokes...your slipping on me.

Can I put ya'll all together and make you my boyfriend?

hell if i could i'd be married and have 10 kids by now.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could fix it. For a very nominal fee, of course.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home