Friday, December 29, 2006

Vegas…New Year’s Eve….interesting…

I was invited to go to Vegas this weekend by a guy that works in my building. Something about Vegas on New Year’s Eve terrifies me just a bit...I think that I could get into just a little bit of trouble…so that’s not going to happen…plus I don't know him very well and I’m broke.

Not so long ago nothing said New Year’s Eve like going out, getting trashed, puking in some disgusting public restroom going home to pass out and waking up the next morning with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth and feeling like someone has beaten my head into brick wall…woo hoo….Happy fucking New Year.

I miss one aspect of the holiday…my sister and I use to go to a guys house that she use to date on New Year’s day. His parents called it “The cure your hang-over party.” Bloody Mary’s and Champagne for all and the greasiest most delish food ever. Everyone got trashed in the morning…ate all afternoon…went home and crashed.

Thinking back now I think my sister and I use to get trashed the night before just to be hung for that party.

I actually do kind of wish I had something cool to do but unless something magical happens over the next two days it looks like it’s just me and the dogs which is cool…at least if I’m at home it will keep my ass out of trouble.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Wifey and I plan on staring at each other all night. You're not alone.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

going out, getting trashed, puking in some disgusting public restroom going home to pass out and waking up the next morning with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth and feeling like someone has beaten my head into brick wall…woo hoo….

That's what I'm talking about!

It's just me and the Booker's bourbon...the Dos XX lager...and 2 pounds of shrimp...puking in my bathroom, passing out and waking up the next morning with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth and feeling like someone has beaten my head into brick wall is still an option here.

5:42 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

i can't find a sitter.. boo hoo!!
:( :(

7:33 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

i'm sorry...did someone say shrimp?

4:27 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I buy them off the boat right downtown.

They're cheaper and bigger than HEB.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home