Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This is what woke me up...



Accompanied by his friends…

I do wish that I could have seen it.

M told me it was a stealth and there were two fighter jets with it. All I heard was the end of the world. She actually saw them. I wish I would have known. I would have had my camera waiting…all hung over just to see it. They flew over my house to get to the Rose Bowl for Christ sakes.

Damn…how can I wait for something that I don’t know was going to happen.

I hate it when that shit happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i thought stealth bombers were supposed to be quiet. maybe i'm confusing undetected by radar and quiet. i do that a lot.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

Tactical Jets are very loud after they've flown over you. If you see one flying low towards you you won't hear much, which helps with the whole "shock and awe" deal, but in your case it's more like, "shock and shit, I missed a photo opp."

10:22 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I made some pictures of a stealth jet but you can't see the jet in the pictures.

I should have used that Kodak stealth film I suppose.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home