Monday, January 01, 2007

Now wasn’t I just bitching about being hung over New Year’s Day?

Being woken up this morning by the fighter jets flying over the Rose Parade didn’t help. I thought the fucking world was coming to an end. Minnee got that frantic phone call this morning. The fucking things made the windows of my house shake.

I just didn’t think it was a very nice thing to do to all the hung over people…what is up with that?

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope everyone was woken up a little nicer than I was this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

January sucks. The end of the holidays sucks. Hangovers suck.

(Poetry by Brad)

7:50 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

hehe...beautiful poem...you should be published.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home