Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The essentials in life are precious…


What girl doesn’t need this?

I went Christmas shopping tonight…for two gifts. One…I have yet to find.

In the mean time I found the purse in the pic above…at a thrift store…the girly girl does rear its ugly head in me every now and again…and it’s pink….damn. But I always have the settling factor of a friend…who sent me the Satan noggin warmer.

Nothing like a huge pink bag plus an I love Satan cap to make any outfit work.

How could I ask for anything more?

A mobile home would be nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

That will go great with my "Smoke crack and worship Satan" t-shirt. You know my tastes so well.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

That hat kicks some serious ass.

Jesus ass. ;)

Steve~

12:45 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I want a smoke crack and worship satan t-shirt! I thought they only sold them in the south.

Steven...I think that Jesus will forgive me he's got a sense of humor right?

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home