Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thin or thinner….

Famine or feast?

Does a guy like a girl that’s pleasant plump or really thin.

Seems there is no in between…not that I’m out to please anyone but women do live by standards that are on the front of every magazine that men see everyday.

I have no gray area in my life…it seems now.

I just don’t get it. I was so fat for so long…and men thought I was a pig…now I’m too thin and men I meet and my friends and even family think I’m too thin.

Guess there is no even ground.

4 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

you know whats ironic about gray areas?

since you can also correctly call them grey areas even grey areas have gray areas.

2:12 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

i've heard guys like women with curves... but who knows?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

It's all relative to how it looks on the person. At least for me, anyway. Size isn't important -- how you carry and present yourself is.

Right now, I carry myself like someone who wants to be able to balance a full bottle on my stomach, hands-free. And that's exactly how I look to people.

10:14 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

All I ever wanted was to feel comfortable in my own body…now I do but other people don’t see it that way…they never failed to tell me I was too fat and they now never fail to tell me I’m too thin.

I guess other people aren’t comfortable in their own skin so they chose to pick on mine…that’s where the grey area comes in…I now realize it's other people’s gray areas…heh.

With that said I am now going to try and balance a full bottle on my stomach.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home