Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A few weeks ago I wrote about a bicyclist being hit on a bridge out here...

I was at Trader Joe's today and saw flyers posted at the checkout stand about this article. I was through the first paragraph when it was my turn in line.

I didn't think about it until I got to my car. Shit...I was there. I wondered about that guy after it happened. I searched the internet to try and find out if he was ok. I never found out anything until now and knowing the whole story just makes me realize what a shitty world this can be sometimes.

But I guess we all know that.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i think the world, for the most part, is a beautiful place!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Just think...it could have been anyone at that moment in time.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home