Sunday, March 18, 2007

Marsha...Marsha...Marshmallow...


This has to be the most amazing ice cream...ummm...ever. Did I sound valley girl there?

I've never been one to drown my sorrows...ok...yeah I have.

The shoes, as beautiful as they are, worked for the moment. The ice cream worked for dinner.

But...

A blogger friend of Minnee's had a lasting impression. "Pink Champagne" I'd post the link but I don't know how and I don't chose to learn at this moment.

I knew after reading her post, I can be sad about losing someone that I love...and miss them some days.

I just can't let it consume me.

I've realize now that I do that alot.

The shoes and the ice cream helped but I know they are just band-aids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Walter said...

You just can't go wrong with ice cream. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant, but ice cream is just too good to say no to.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Try Edy's Girl Scout Cookie flavors. The Samoas ice cream is worth running over puppies for.

7:52 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

canada goose jackets
coach outlet
moncler outlet
burberry scarf
pandora jewelry
pandora jewelry
ugg boots
oakley canada
polo ralph lauren
michael kors uk
chenlina20171107

7:28 PM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20171206 junda
ecco sale
coach canada
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren polo
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
polo outlet
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet online

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home