Saturday, July 07, 2007

At least I got to set fireworks…

Not just watch them…how boring. Honestly unless your five watching is no fun.

I wanted to set shit on fire and watch it explode. Luckily it was only fire works and no none’s house.

I may have come close though. M took them away from me before that happened. Damn!

Hell I would have too if I was her.

Never give an upset girl, that’s been drinking, a box of fireworks that go boom.
It was amazing fun though…the best 4th I’ve had in a long time.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i love watching fireworks. probably more than most 5 year olds! :)

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

11:29 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I just like doing it myself, my mom always bought the best fireworks! The huge cone things! Personally sparklers were my favorite! Hey? Do they still sell those?

And hey Spam Rodrigo...nice name but I don't speak any of those launguagessssusssesss. Not even english. Opps...ok maybe that one.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home