Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I rarely cry…

I hate the sound in my ears of me sobbing.

The last time I really cried was when my grandfather died and the time before that was when my grandmother died.

I stood in my kitchen tonight and tears just started to fall…as always I shut down the water works.

“Control India, what do you have to cry about?” I kept asking myself that. Everything and nothing was my answer.

I have nothing to cry about. I just get sad sometimes about the things I should have done or shouldn’t have done. I’m angry for the things that people did to me and I’m angry for letting them do it to me.

I have only myself to blame.

I can cry all I want to but it’s not going to change history and it sure as shit isn’t going to change me.

I do understand suicide now…it’s the easy way out.

I have to admit, the one thing I love about life is the pain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Pain is how we know we're alive.

Hang in there kiddo. I won't patronize you by throwing cliches. Just realize that no matter how bad things are, you've got people here for you.

...Now go blow up someone's mailbox with a large firework, and celebrate the nation's birthday the American way.

9:13 AM  
Blogger murray said...

Are you sure you only have yourself to blame? If you need some other scapegoats, parents are an easy mark.

2:32 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I didn't blow up anyones mailbox but I did think that I almost caught my friend's roof on fire with some fireworks. Opps.

Yes grumble you are correct...I can always blame my father...at least he's good for something!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home