Sunday, October 14, 2007

I’ve been leveled for four days.

I even got NyQuil D from behind the pharmacy counter.

It didn’t help…ok it eased the pain for about three hours each night…double doused.

I remember Nyquil kicking my ass…but maybe my ass was 10 at the time.

I left work sick on Wednesday, an hour early. Called in sick on Thursday and they sent me home on Friday.

Fuck…I’ve only been there for three weeks.

I hope I still have a job tomorrow.

I realized how horrible I was for six months, being unemployed and sleeping all day.

I hated being in bed for the last four days but I couldn’t do anything but.

I can dig being a little sick and bitching about it…but fuck this shit…it’s brutal.

I sound and fell like I’m sixty and have smoked Camel unfiltereds my whole life.

But who from Texas doesn’t?

1 Comments:

Blogger murray said...

Damn, sounds like the flu. I hope you're getting better.

I love NyQuil. It's the doxylamine succinate. Yum. Sleepy.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home