Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So it seems I’ve realized a few things over the last few days…

People always have a problem with me. Except for a handful. All I am is honest and I do admit overbearing at times…but never a bitch until pushed to it. Oh, and I can be a bitch.

I don’t like drama. I lived with it for too long with DD, don’t wrap me up in it and blame me later. It doesn’t work for me anymore.

When I say “no” or “I don’t want to talk about it.” I’m not just being a “chick” I fucking mean it.

I’ve had a really hard last few days and I’m sick and tired of people taking advantage of me mentally.

I’m sick of lying for people who are lying to everyone else in their lives and being left out in the cold because I did.

I’m sick to death of this shit.

This is my time to decide who I want in my life and who I don’t.

You don’t trust me? You think I’m shit? Then sail off into the God damn sunset and have a great life.

See if you will find another person that will stand by you like I have.

I make mistakes and I’ve made a ton, we all have.

I don’t think I’ve deserved what I’ve gotten from a few people over this weekend.

A friend of DD’s came by this weekend to get the last of Vance’s shit he left here. I adore the guy. He’s just like me.

“I’m sorry Dave, I’ve seen you one to many times under these circumstances.”

“Hey, yoa…India, I know what you’re about. You tried to help him the best you could…so have I. He’s kinda fucked us both over but somewhere he’s got a fucking good heart…he just ain’t found it yet.”

I adore Dave, unfortunately, he falls for the same kind of people I do. People that don’t appreciate us and walk all over us. People that know we will keep taking the blows.

Dave has saved my ass because of situations Vance has put me in so many times…he’s pretty fucking amazing…and yes, he’s just a friend.

As for a friend that has left me in several situations that I was dumbfounded. Trust the words of a man you’ve know for 2 weeks over me after us being friends for 16 years. Have fun…believe me it only lasts for so long.

You never cared to hear my side of the story and that’s cool.

Basically, I’m tired of apologizing for things that I should not have been put in the middle of in the first place.

No more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home