Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I’m lighting up like a goddamn Christmas tree…

The reason I started this blog was because of him.

I’m trying to seek help now…heh.

Now I know why women go insane.

It’s not easy. Especially when you’re poor.

Trying to find help is actually p.o.i.n.t.l.e.s.s.

I’ve been trying for some time…behind people’s backs…ahhh didn’t want to admit I was weak.

Now I’m starting to crumble.

He did a lot of damage.

More than I care to remember, unfortunately that’s all I can remember.

It’s coming in floods and it’s getting hard for me to function.

But people think I’m strong

Not so much any more.

I’m dying.

And I’m listening to people that

Heh…

Hey…I guess we are who we are.
No one better or no one less.

I just wish life was pretty…

Okay…hold on…I have to draw the line with my self.

Life is pretty and it is amazing.