Monday, May 03, 2010

He called me a Vance.

Does any one understand domestic violence? no...not unless you had the pleasure to live there.

It doesn't go away. ever. It fucking haunts me. He haunts me. He is on every street corner.

People don't get it nor do they want to listen.

Do you think I'm going to be Fucking normal tomorrow?

No.

I'll never be normal again.

Some one trying to chock you to death...kind of changes your life.

Maybe I am him...but I never choked any body.

I don't even know the concept.

Robert also called me retarded. I accept the fact that I'm slow but I don't think I deserved retarded.

That's when I became a BITCH and I nailed him to the cross.

Don't fuck with me.

I'd take a bullet for him but don't call me names.

Walk down my road. Words are very powerful.

Chose them wisely.