Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I got a trial job...

One day test run as a dishwasher. In a vegan restaurant.

Who eats this shit? I had no problem scraping off the dishes and cleaning them but the smell?

I threw up three times.

Kale smoothies. Yogurt and kale. #1

Bell pepper, cilantro and cashew cheese pizza. #2

I don't know what the fuck it was but it was a soup...neon yellow. All the bowls came back full. Chef...get a hint. #3

By the way even the desserts didn't interest me. I am the sweet queen! Gross.

I worked from 4 to 11pm. I busted my ass. The manager finally came over and said they would take it from there. I fell to far behind. I tried...I really tried. I don't think it worked out. I got $60 bucks cash for the shift.

I can honestly say if they offered me the job, I wouldn't take it.

I LOVE FOOD.

That shit is meant to be feed to cattle.

Put me in a dishwashing job in a steak house. I will gladly take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home