Monday, July 18, 2011

narcissistic personality disorder

Wow. There is actually a clinical disorder for an asshole?

I always told him there was some thing wrong with him. That was probably wrong to tell him that but I was right. Who bites people? Really? He bit me in the face. That was a long hard night. I can't believe I loved him.

Anyhoo...

Here are the symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

React to criticism with rage, shame or humiliation. -check-

Takes advantage of other people to achieve their own goals. -double check-

Have excessive felling of self-importance. -check- X3

Exaggerate of achievements and talents. -check-

Being preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love. -check, check, check (the mirror was his best friend.) check...ideal love makes me want to vomit but it would be a -check-

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment. Heh. That statement makes me laugh. This is a definite -CHECK-

Needs constant attention and admiration. Please spare me a decade...-check-

Disregard the feeling of others and have little ability to feel empathy. Yeah...he didn't give a shit. -check-

Have obsessive self-interest. Ya think. -check-

Pursue mainly selfish goals. -check-

We all have our baggage. I do and I can admit that. He however, walked away clean. I was the bitch, I was the one that did him wrong. I guess I was wrong because I didn't tell him to "FUCK OFF" sooner.

I know I won't get over what happened until he says he's sorry for every thing he did to me.

This day will never happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home