Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm at 133lbs.

No. This is not acceptable to me.

I once weighed in at 189lbs.

Everyone told me I was fat. Thanks for the reminder. Like I don't see this.

Do you know what it's like to go to Home Depot when a girl is fat? You don't get SHIT for service. I would see people that worked there and say "Excuse me? Can you help me"" That would be a no.

The sink did not get fixed that day.

I went to a local hardware store a couple of weeks later and they helped me. The owner was so sweet, he told me the whole process. I fixed the sink.

A year and a half later after losing a good 70-80lbs I went back to Home Depot. I was just looking for the out cast paint. It's fabulous! All the poor discarded paint. Love it.

I was surrounded "Can we help you?"

I don't need three men to help me pick out my paint.

So if I'm fat you won't help me but if I'm thin you will surround me.

I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home