Friday, September 23, 2011

Pot Roast...


I love to cook it. I started it at around 6pm. The smell is so fabulous I want to eat the air.

7pm I added corn on the cob.

Yes. I will be eating this at 1:30am.

Didn't I just blog about being fat? Yes, I think I did.

My problem is sugar. It always has been.

I decided to stop eating sugar at 3am this morning after a sugar loaded Chevron coffee. I've done this before when I knew I had a problem with sugar.

It's been almost 23 hours and I want to rip some ones face off. I do love sugar that much.

Where are my Ding Dongs when I need them?

Did any one think about deep frying them?

That would be fabulous! Fuck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Disguise said...

That looks yum and don't worry about the fat.

9:41 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

It was fabulous! And you are so sweet...did I just say sweet? Heh.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Chandra Merod said...

When you eat sugar it creates yeast in your body. The yeast makes you gain weight, mentally crazy and have all kinds of physical problems. You can stop eating sugar. I did it and it took 6 months although I took supplements to help get rid of the yeast and support my immune system. The first thing to do is cook at home with a substitute, agave nectar, coconut sugar, fruit juice etc. Good luck it's a long journey, but you can do it!

12:58 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Yeah...I know all about it. I'm a person that ate 3 donuts a day...for a long time.

I learned that fruit replaced my donuts.

Do I dream about a hot brownie with chocolate ice cream on it?

Yes.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home