Saturday, February 25, 2006

This is how my morning went……

Stayed up way to late last night….
8:00am - Woke up to a bright and shining morning….it’s about 80 here. Gross. So I went back to sleep.

11:00 - When I woke up this time, my rip (one of my dogs) was lying right next to me. Little brown eyes looking at me, so cute. (Mind you little brown eyes does not constitute for a small dog.) She was tired too because she sat beside me until the wee hours when I was on the computer last night. She stretched out her front legs and one of her claws caught me right in the nose. Yup. Wounded again. The suspect is now outside laying in the sun. I’m just waiting for my lawyer to call back so I can file the papers for dogal abuse. She has no remorse….something has to be done!

11:45 I call M. Ok. Yes I’m from Texas and I should expect these things. Her husband went (this is really hard for me) to pick them up burgers from….dare I say it “Buns over Texas”. She told me that when they call your name to pick up your order they say “insert name – your buns are ready”. She said that people cringe when they hear their name. Ummm…then why go there? Great burgers I guess. Hell, I would walk a mile through the Texas sun for a great burger. And let me tell you that would be a LONG mile.

NOON – Forgot to tell you that I had no cigs through this period so I had to go to the store. Laundry….forgot about that so I packed that up, grabbed my car keys and “poof” my house keys were there but no car key. Panic hits. Did DD break in? In the middle of the night? Did he slither his way through some crack and steal my key and took my car? Nah….I just got them stuck on a grocery bag last night when I got home from work. I guess it slipped off my key chain. It’s here somewhere but I just can’t find it. Thank goodness I’m a freak about extra car keys.

12:15 – Laundry in car and I’m out to get cigs and see if the laundry mat is packed. Bright, gross. Hot, yes. Laundry mat NO.

12:45 – Just talked to M. She told me to retrace my steps from the car to house to see if I can find my car key. I liked that key, it was the original. So I will try….later…ok maybe now….anyhoo

1:00 - Decided not to file the dogal abuse charges we have made peace.

1:01 – Also decided not to mow the lawn. Didn’t tell you about that because it’s not gonna happen.

Key….look….now. Focus!

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

india! your buns are up!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I laughed out loud!!!! That shit is so funny!!!!! M you so funny!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0728
nba jerseys
adidas outlet
salomom shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
golden goose
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet online
moncler online outlet
fitflops sale
kate spade outlet








8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home