Monday, February 20, 2006

Damn....tattoo shop no take the AMEX

I was ready!!! I could see it…..taste it! Nope. Bummer. I talked to M today after I found out the tattoo shop didn’t take American Express. I’m glad I didn’t do it. She said I need to think about it. Design it. One more thing that I need to do. Sheesh. I still haven’t emptied my bathroom garbage, much less design a tattoo. Oh, and laundry! DAMNIT!!

I do have some ideas. I didn’t when I had the keys in my hand to leave. Glad I called first. I don’t really want it to look like a name. I want, I think, for it to be…hmmmm….I don’t know. I guess that’s why it’s good that I wait.

I talked to P today. The guy that I went out with yesterday. I called him to say that I’m not so sure I can go there. Wow he’s a good talker. He actually told me that he didn’t want anything serious before I could say a word. Not to say anything bad about him because he is a sweet guy but man oh man the guy has problems. Said he lives in reality 24/7. No day dreams…nothing. Said he has to keep busy to forget life. That kind of scared me. Why do you want to forget life? Even if you are beaten and lying in the gutter you still have one thing…life. Why do you want to forget it? You breath it. As horrible as it can get sometimes, it’s still here, it’s still beautiful. It’s just so simple. You take everyday like there is no tomorrow, because there may not be. When the sun is shinning and birds are flying it’s a good day. If there is rain and you’re stuck in traffic it’s still a good day because you are here. It only comes once people…work with me!

Oh back to the point. I called to tell him something and he cut me off at the start and that's fine but he ended up talking about one if his rabbits being lit on fire when he was a kid. Now does any guy tell a girl that? Hell, I can’t even watch “The Lion King”…… animals die….yes, I know, cartoon. Still the fact that it can happen.

I can pick um.

It’s not surprising that the one I like doesn’t call.

Maybe I’m a P to him.

We all have our shit. I guess you just have to find the right person that can deal or understand our baggage.

By the way…I think that I have more than one house guest. I think I have a litter of mice. Saw a tan one today. Yesterday it was grey….or was it just dark? Hmmm…..

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

forget p, what a loser!! seriously, he hasn't the slightest clue on how to treat a lady! and a two dollar tip, please... ugh!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.smeesh.com/ - meridia cost
If weight loss is not enough, the dose can be titrated after four weeks to a maximum of 15 mg once a day.
[url=http://www.smeesh.com/]meridia diet pills[/url]
The initial recommended dosage is 10 mg of Meridia once daily with or without food.
meridia diet pills
The initial recommended dosage is 10 mg of Meridia once daily with or without food.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home