Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Road Rage? Uh-huh!

A little irritated tonight. Well let’s start with my morning. I woke up to find dog shit on my bed. Now I know, that my little Rip can't help herself sometimes due to certain disabilities, but it's not so pretty to wake up to .....espically at the foot of my bed. Thanks for the present but Christmas is already over. Yes, I was angry, no, I shouldn't have been but it was the initial "waking up with shit on my bed " reaction Yes, I apologized to her but she still has to wash the sheet. That's our agreement. SEE! I'm already talking to/about my dogs like....like...a crazy old lady! DAMNIT!!!!!

Had a good day at work after that “incident”. “BUT” and there is always one for me…..tonight after leaving work, which took me about 10 mins. From the alley to the first stop light I hit, about ½ a block. ROAD RAGE HIT! Now I don’t usually get this anymore. When I was younger sure. Don’t we all…well maybe not but, whatever.

First off, the Oscars were held across the street from my building. They shut off Hollywood blvd. Blah…blah…blah….but the traffic is unbelievable. I won’t even go into it. I think I have in this blog and also I’m sick of thinking about it. Well, tonight they didn’t even get all the Oscar shit down and there was a screening for the new Bruce Willis movie. Again, Hollywood blvd. was shut down. Come on people!

I do have a secret route that about 2 other BILLION people know about, ok maybe 2 thousand. Anyway, it’s up Mollohan Drive. A very curvy road through the hills….or mountains. This person in front of me was going about 20 the whole way and slamming on his brakes at every curve. There’s a hell of a lotta curves on this road, I must add. I almost hit him 5 times. I had a choo choo train of cars behind me….and him….or her. It was unbelievable.

I do wish that we had the right…as fellow drivers….to pull them over and just say “Give me your driver’s license, you no longer have the right to drive….and how did you get it in the first place??????????? Brand new BMW SUV. Oh… I so could have rammed him and just leveled that car! Sorry road rage again….but I could have.

The thing that was the cherry on top is she/he/them/they had their radio up so loud that they couldn’t hear ALLLLLLLLL the cars honking behind them. I am definitely not against loud music I just can’t stand shitty drivers especially when listen to shitty music and drive a sweet car that should not be…well…umm…basically driven by them. Drive a wreaked car; take a bus, the metro maybe? A cab that’s it! Bicycle? How about just walk. Because you made at least 20 people have a really shitty drive home.

But I’m not bothered by it….not bothered by it at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

don't get mad, i actually miss l.a. traffic!! not stupid drivers though. but, traffic. yes. weird!! :)

5:53 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

not only should people like that have to pass a test to get their basic driver's license, they should also have to pass a test and then pay huge to get a permit to drive a nice vehicle like that. idiots.

doesn't bother me either, though. not at all.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home