Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another high speed chase in LA….go figure…

I can say that I have been LAized. I’m one of the people that watch the “Breaking News”, “High Speed Chase” It’s so dramatic out here. It’s seems to me everyone watching wants the criminal to get away.

I did see one that the guy was in the clear…or shall I say “coverage” from the helicopter. The commentator even said “We’ve lost him!” I was so excited! I thought for once, this one was smart enough to get away. Nah. He eventually pulled out from the “coverage” and got himself arrested.

I don’t know….I guess if you are going to take that chance and run from the cops then at least…..ok…I just laughed out loud. How stupid does this sound. “At least think about it?” Well, they aren’t thinking. So that is out the window.

I was talking to my friend on the phone, when the news was on so I didn’t get the whole story. I do know that they stole a Police SUV. People tend to do that here. Steal cop cars. How they get away with it, I have no idea.

I can’t imagine getting into a cop car and just taking off. Yes it would be exciting in my dreams or thoughts….but prison, no. That goes to nightmares.

I’ve done stupid shit in my life…..but come on. Did I ever wake up and think “Hmmm…today is a nice day to steal a cop car and go on a high speed chase?.”

No. But that’s just me.

I’d simply prefer no traffic on the way to work. Hey…wait a minute….if I stole a cop car, turned on the sirens that would mean no traffic right? Maybe I would consider it.

I have no idea why I am writing about this. I guess I think it is so strange that people do this shit. Here in our own little planet of CA. the world stops when there is a high speed chase. BUT when an earthquake hits we shrug our shoulders and say “ahhhh at least it wasn’t a 7. I really don’t think that makes sense. Maybe because I’m from Texas. Things here don’t make sense to me.

Then again, nothing makes sense. Go figure...

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

you have no idea how much i miss those high speed chases.. they just don't do that here. well, we have no helicopters, so .. i guess even if they did, i couldn't watch. here it's more like dukes of hazzard! hahahah

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home