Sunday, May 21, 2006

A couple of glasses of wine later…..

Ok…I feel a little better I guess. I was just thinking about something that Minn and I use to say when we would get down and out. “At least we don’t have two heads”. We saw this special on TV one time about a girl that was born with two heads and I do mean one body with two necks and two heads. One head worked the right side of the body and the other worked the left. So when we got down about life one or the other of us would say “Well, things could be worse we could have two heads”.

I tend to always see the glass half empty. Sometimes I have to step back and look again. I always see the dark side of the cloud and rarely the silver lining. That needs to change. I just have to realize that I have a lot of things that some people don’t have and less than others.

I need to step up to the plate a little more and stop bitching and moaning all the time about stupid crap. I do need to start painting again but unfortunately, I’m not as talented as I would like to be and only rarely get the inspiration. I’m not the kind of artist that can just sit down and paint something. It comes in sporadic images.

There I go again bitching and moaning.

There is however one thing that I will continue to complain about until the end of time probably….yup…you guessed it….fucking laundry. I just love to bitch about it. Funny, today I actually forgot that I needed to do it. I have no fucking idea what I’m going to wear to work tomorrow. I guess I could go and do it now….the laundry mat doesn’t close until 10. Nah….I think that’s pushing it for me today.

Then what o what shall I do with myself this evening….what’s left of it anyway. TV is a huge bore tonight with way too many movies involving sex and love….ugh. I got “Walk the Line” but I’m pretty certain that I shouldn’t watch that tonight.

I’d like to go out to dinner….that’s what I’d like to do…but I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen either. It’s just really quiet tonight. Maybe it’s getting to me a bit. Don’t get me wrong I would rather it be quiet than the way it use to be. But it seems sometimes the quiet seeps into my bones. But I’m here with my two dogs in my house and I guess its how it should be for now.

I guess I’m just a little lonely today.

Ah well….blah, blah, blah….enough of my ramblings for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home