Saturday, May 20, 2006

20 things at once…..

With a sense of poise and rationality ….

I’ve wanted to call him. Even after the last message he left. I think that it’s the fact that I talked to him, at the least, 5 times a day for 9 years.

I do miss the person that knows me the best…..just because he knows me so well

But I'd rather go sucide by butter knife, at the throat...than see him again.

20 Thing at once you might ask?

My mind in 20 seconds......

So fucking glad it’s the weekend
I hate my life sometimes
What about my job?
Should I move?
What about the guy?
I wonder what it’s like to have a child
I wonder what it’s like to have a father
I know what it’s like to have a really cool sister
I know what it’s like to love
Don’t know hate that well…never want to
Wonder why things happen as they do
Wonder why I’d rather be cold than hot
Why do I like rain more than sun?
Why did my dogs pick me instead of me picking them?
Why do people die?
Why don’t people change?
Why does paint chip.
Why did Sid die?
Why have I done what I’ve done?
Why aren’t stop signs pink?

My mind fuck in 20 seconds.

3 Comments:

Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

thank you....it is okay for the first time in a long time.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you made me cry. Your comment "I know what it's like to have a really cool sister". I have a really cool sister too!!! I love you honey. I want you to find peace so bad. I want to help you, but you are the only one that can do it. But please know that I am here for you. I love you with all my heart.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kobe 11
longchamp
nike mercurial
kobe shoes
pandora jewelry
links of london outlet store
tory burch outlet
cheap jordans
hermes belt
van cleef arpels

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home