Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rebuttal….DAMNIT!!!

Ok I just bitched about my next door neighbor. Now I feel bad. Tomorrow is trash day and our trash bins are pretty large. I’m 5’5 so my bin probably comes up to chest level for me. It’s also twice me in girth. Filled you ask….fugetabouit. It’s like moving a brick wall to me. So my neighbor hears me struggling…oh sorry, cursing at the fucking thing (yes I’ve noticed that I am starting to cruse at adamant objects lately) and comes out and very sweetly asks “Do you need some help?” Me…being the person I am, says “No, I got it”….and then slip on the wet grass and almost dump the whole thing all over on him. He helped me get it rolling and then opened the gate for me.

Wait a minute…..well that’s not really being sweet. I mean him asking if I needed help was but I’m still the one that did all the work and huffed and puffed the giganta of a garbage pale out to the street.

Ok rebuttal again…

No sorry, I’m not….sorry…for bitching about him. He should have just said “step aside and I’ll do it.” Oh how I can only wish that a man would say that to me. Unfortunately, those have been the words out of my mouth for way too long.

Hey but it’s all positive now. I’ve proved to myself that I don’t need a man for anything…..well….maybe one thing…..DAMNIT!

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

where are all the nice men?? oh i know...NOT IN L.A.! :)

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home