Sunday, May 21, 2006

And the phone rang….

As much as I bitch about my bed (mattress on the floor…no box springs by the way) it’s way too comfy. King size with fabulous sheets and I was so done…..for the evening, that is.

Then the phone rang….nah, it wasn’t him….thank god. I did however wonder who it was and once the ringing woke me up I couldn’t go back to sleep….a first for me. I can always sleep if I choose to. Seems my brain works better at night anyway so I got up and checked my messages.

A friend calling…she was up late…haven’t talked to her in a while so I called her back. She’s doing well. I’m happy for her.

Now I’m thinking about 20 things at once again. Is it wrong to be jealous of her when I’m happy for her at the same time? She has a new life and a great job.

Is it already Sunday?
My music is making my dogs leave the room
And I’m pissed that I missed the “I chimed in” part of a song….thanks again Mineee for telling me.

Back to the point…..sorry. What was my point? Oh yeah, I’m jealous of someone else’s life…that was my point. I guess we all are to a certain extent.

Ice cream….I want ice cream for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home