Thursday, May 25, 2006

Down memory lane….

I called in sick today and I was sick. I think a little more mentally than physically.

It weird….the change….

It doesn’t end with the 9 years….it ends now….

I always thought I was a hideous beast (thanks dad). I actually proved myself wrong today (which is hard to do). I’m ok…not anything that a guy is going to write home about but not as bad as I thought.

I stepped in front of the camera instead of behind it. In the last 9 years I have 3 pictures of me. I have about a bazillion of everything else. I never thought I was worthy of the lens.

Which leads me to…down memory lane…..went to have the pics burned to disc. I chose to drive through the old neighbor…by my old house. Yeah it makes me sad. But it’s the past.

Me and DD lived there for our whole 9 years…don’t know why I chose to do the drive by today…maybe because it’s finally done….my last misery hurrah.

I’m really sentimental and I rarely erase or destroy anything that means a hint of something to me…however…today...there was a picture of him on my camera…..I couldn’t find the delete button fast enough.

I keep telling myself it wasn’t that bad….oh but it was…now it’s over…done….

I knew I hit it when this came on the radio….

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll
and drift away

In the car…windows down…sun shining…

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

you are so pretty, i wish you would know that.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home