Sunday, May 21, 2006

EEEEWWWEEEE! Ok MAJOR Freak out!!!

Ok I love all animals but come on!!!! Just when I thought they were gone the little furry ones are back. Well at least one is. I’ve been hearing noises today and at one point I thought that a bird flew in the back door. Nope. It’s a little furry field mouse. I just saw his little head poke out from around my spice rack. Yeah…I did it. I turned into the screaming woman that jumps on a chair but since I have no chairs in my kitchen I went running and screaming into the other room. I totally freaked my dogs out. I don’t really think they liked seeing me running though my house screaming like a mad woman.

The skin on my back won’t stop crawling. I keep thinking that I’m seeing things or felling like something is crawling on me. I just broke out into a sweat! I mean it’s just a really tiny little mouse right? But I don’t really like seeing little bitty eyes staring at me when I’m not expecting it! I also can’t set a trap and kill something that is that tiny and cute but I don’t want to co-exist with it either.

I have to go back into the kitchen and I don’t wanna.

I really don’t like having uninvited critters. Ok….I’m going to think of a positive side of this…..hmmmm….ummmm…..let’s see….

Hah! I got it!

It’s better to have a mouse in my house than have my ex here!!

I could possibly get good at this “look at the brighter side of life thing”.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

comment for previous post.. i mean, can you imagine sex if you had 2 heads.. what would the other head do?? what if they weren't into it? or you weren't .. ugh. i can't think about it.. it seriously freaks me out!

7:16 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

*laughing at mindy's comment* god that's a weird thought!

i'd lend you my cat to get the mouse but a) i don't think she would know what to do with it, and b) she won't fit in an envelope.

will your dogs try to get it? if not, maybe buy one of those 'humane' traps that catches the mouse in a little box so you can set it free somewhere else.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home