Monday, May 22, 2006

That’s no Fucking mouse!

Ok…I don’t know what the hell is going on but the mouse I saw the last night could not POSSIBLY make the sounds that are going on in my kitchen. It’s starting to give me the ebe geebies. It’s happened twice tonight. It sounds like shit falling in there when my dogs and I are in the other room. No I am not DRUNK!!

I keep going in there but I can only walk so far until the scenes from Halloween and Friday the 13th start flashing through my mind! Stupid people always wanted to know what was going on in those movies and ended up getting themselves offed. “Debra????? Are you there???? I just heard a chainsaw, saw the flash of an axe and hear you screaming? Are you ok?” No bitch! She’s dead! RUN!!! Preferably the other way!

These noises happened last night just not on such a big realm. I mean it sounded like someone dropped a pan in there tonight. But I walked around the corner and there was nothing. Now my dogs are running out there every 5 mins and I don’t even hear anything now.

This is the point where I don’t know whether to shut the back door or leave it open. Is it safe to say that the dogs ran whatever was in here out the back door or is the imaginary creature still in here?

I’m giving them a pep talk. They should be the ones driving the beast out right? Work with me people but they are huddling around ME! WTF?? SIC!! KILL!!! Something!!! Go and do your…ummm….doggie job!

What if it’s a ghost? One of my friends told me that sometimes you can open a door or a window and “unhappy” sprits can….well…fly in. Shit. That would be my fucking luck at this point wouldn’t it. I’m not paying for any fucking ghost to live here that’s for damn sure…or any other thing! But I sure as shit ain’t going out there either. And I was looking forward to a good nights sleep. Yeah like that’s gonna happen.

“kill…kill...kill...ha…ha…ha…” keeps running through my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

scary.. oh, and your tv and computer keep turning off.. uh oh.. you may need to call ghostbusters.. but if bill murray shows up, call me..cuz i think he's sexy!! wowowowowowo

6:34 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

maybe it's a racoon. or a wombat. or a moose.

hey, could be a moose!

on vacation from Canada.

if you see him, send him home.

his family misses him.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home