Sunday, May 07, 2006

I don’t think that people understand sometimes….

It really amazes me. Now I understand that I’m pretty much don’t have a life at this point. By that I mean, I’m not really dating anyone, I don’t go out much so I’m usually accessible. People call my home or cell and I answer. Now there are times that I actually do things. I’m not here or I just don’t feel like talking to anyone. But you know what? Don’t call me 3 times and leave messages that say “well I guess you don’t want to talk to me” or “why aren’t you answering the phone are you ok?” Ummmm maybe for once I have a life? Maybe I’m busy, or yes, maybe I just don’t want to talk to you. Call me once….leave a message and I will call you back if and when I feel like it. Don’t leave me three messages and in those accuse me of something that I’m not doing and by the way HOW do you know what I’m doing anyway? That didn’t make sense but I’m not really sure how to say it. I had two separate people do this to me today. HELLO??? Isn’t it common knowledge that you call a person and say call me back and that’s it. No, I guess some people don’t.

I just don’t like being accused of something when I’m not doing anything wrong. I didn’t answer my phone because I was busy. I just wanted to scream! I DO have a life sometimes!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

where have you been?? i've been trying to get a hold of you! :)
haha

12:45 PM  
Blogger james r. said...

i also understand this. i used to get it from my mom when i lived by myself. it pissed me off, too. and really, sometimes i just didn't feel like talking to anyone. (god bless caller ID!) nothing was wrong, i wasn't dead, the world wasn't ending, i just didn't feel like picking up the phone.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home