Saturday, April 29, 2006

Texas relived tonight….

I am SO FUCKING PISSED right now. I can’t believe what I just saw! It was like I was back in Texas.

Ok…I have to calm down and tell the story.

I was walking my dogs and heard someone yelling and no one yelling back….which is normal here. I saw a white truck and a guy walking around the tailgate and saying “Don’t ever let that bike near my truck or you will never see it again or I’ll just hail it into the middle of the street and run over it.” Now these sounded like fighting words to me…and I couldn’t see anyone else so I crossed the street and went in between the back of his truck and a car in back of him. As I came around his truck…low and behold there were two children there. A big brother, of about 10 and a smaller boy probably 5 or 6. The older brother was helping the younger one get his bike off the ground. I asked if they were ok and the older spoke and said a meager “yes”. The little boy just looked at me and got on his bike and started to ride. I asked what happened and the big brother said “It was just an accident. My little brother lost his balance and hit the guy’s truck with his bike.” I was still at the front of this guy’s truck and he had gotten in and was just sitting there. I turned around and said “What is your problem?” The guy just stared at me. I followed the boys down the block and asked where they lived and if their father was home because Mr. Psycho truck man was still sitting in his car watching us. The older boy said “down the street and yeah my father is home.” I followed them home. When we got to their house I said…”He had no right to talk to ya’ll that way, it was just an accident. You should tell your Dad.” The older boy said “Thank you, that was really nice of you”. Now I thought about that later and I hope I wasn’t wrong for telling them to tell their Dad that but the guy was a little freaky and he was still sitting in his truck.

I am not a mother (except to my 2 dogs). I will NEVER understand what right ANYONE has to talk to children that way. You just don’t. I know parents loose control and talk to their kids in manners others don’t understand but others also don’t understand the day to day living with a certain child. But for a stranger to talk that way to those two boys was unacceptable.

Well sorry Mr. Psycho, in the white truck, that you had a bad day! We all do! Get the FUCK over it!! And if your pansy ass needs to yell at 2 kids to make yourself feel a better man… then you should just end it all!!! Drive that nice purty truck off a cliff somewhere…hell, I give you the gas money to do it! God only help us if this man has kids of his own! What a fucking….firkin….I have not one really good foul word to express what I want to call him….Now ain’t that a bitch! No! That’s it! He was just a little bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home