Sunday, April 30, 2006

Trailer Trash Sunday Dinner….

It’s been a bizarre, action packed weekend over here. So to top it all off I thought that I would have a down home trailer trash Sunday dinner. What’s on the menu tonight you might ask? Spaghetti with Wolf Brand Chili (My mom, sister and Min send it to me from Texas….they don’t sell it here) with cheddar cheese on top. Shove that in the oven and you have the most delish coronary casserole you could imagine. I just had some. It was amazing. Love it!

This weekend…wow, what a trip. Not that I took one or anything but there was a lot of self awakening. I hate it when that happens….but it was all good I guess.

Funny…sometimes I just don’t like looking at certain aspects of my personality…..dealing with it…then having to actually correct it. I’m a Leo and I’m Italian so having said that….me being wrong on any point? I don’t think so. I’ve come to find though that I’m wrong probably more often than I’m right about things, I just have the gift of argument and words that I can use in my favor. If I get pissed off enough the other person will back off….except for my Mom that is…..she buries me.

What is the phrase? You never want to grow up to be like your parents but you usually are? Don’t remember….anyway….it’s true, in a sense. I noticed this weekend that I have a lot of her traits. Most of which I don’t like. I am slowly trying to change them. Maybe I am offensive….overbearing….to talkative….maybe I’m also over analyzing this. Don’t get me wrong…I love my Mom…I just feel as if she thinks the world is such crap and I don’t see it that way at all.

Anyway….not that anyone cares but….I guess what I’m saying is I have to work on myself after him….and the way I think everything should be…or fall into place.

Life isn’t the big purty pink bow that I think it should be…so I think I have adjust the way I see things just a bit.

The only problem that I have is I’ve lived in a bad place for so long I think I went completely in the other direction.

I need to find the middle. Somewhere in the middle of…

16 Candles and Apocalypse Now.

But for this moment….the world is quiet…it’s a sweet place.

Hehe…..pink bow.

5 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

aha! i knew you were a leo!

and about the link... not offended at all! i think it's funny. i'll have to put something in my profile so people know what the hell it means! ;)

self-discovery can be a bitch. all that introspection. it's hard to be honest with yourself about yourself. but i think the old cliché about anything worthwhile taking effort is true. you're on the right track.

9:30 PM  
Blogger james r. said...

WTF happened to my comment?

that was supposed to say "i KNEW you were a leo!"

but instead i got some weird droid language. again, i say wtf?

9:31 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Mindy was the one that thougt of it by the way. Don't want to take credit for her humor.

9:48 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

And how the hell did you know I was a Leo?....ummm....well I saw the Libra from a mile away...so i guess i understand.

10:45 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

you should see her hair...typical leo.
:)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home