Saturday, May 06, 2006

Trying to save the world with my simple mind…oh... and mow the lawn

I have a serious affliction. I’m not really sure how to cure it. There is nothing a doctor can do because I think I learned it from my Mother and GOD knows there is no cure for that shit. So I’m trying to self heal. My friends are helping.

I hate admitting that I give my opinion way too often. I just need to shut the fuck up sometimes.

Anyfuckingway…..this is how my morning is going….

Stupid self realization and having to mow the GDMF lawn.

I was trying to be polite by typing GDMF, but what the hell, there is only so much self healing one person can do in a morning, right?

I have to mow the GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING LAWN.

Whew….that’s so much better…I felt stifled there for a sec.

You know what I like about blogging?
I can say what ever the fuck I want….whenever the fuck I want to.
And my computer screen doesn't talk back.

Sweet!

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

fucking sweet!
go mow!
:)

12:52 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Lawn mowed. Backyard done. New room that I actually use. This is really sweet.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home