Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just Like Heaven….

I can’t believe that I just watched that movie. Better yet, I can’t believe that I even rented it.

I’m not usually the chick flick kind of gal but I thought it might be funny. Unfortunately, I knew by the first 20 minutes what was going to happen. After that it got all sappy and shit. Plus Reese Witherspoon just pisses me off. She’s way too perfect. Watching her in any movie makes me feel like an ugly slug. Ok…lesson learned.

Next up is “The Weather Man”. Now if this one sucks I will have had a major let down in my movie watching weekend. I only have 3 and if this one is a bust the only thing I have left is “Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease workout” and I’m not really in the mood to work out at 2am.

This movie looks promising….he uses the word fuck a lot and gets hit with random drinks. Hehe I just laughed out loud….funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

ok.. if you watched just like heaven .. then it's time for the notebook.. just give in..

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home