Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mr. Sandman….Bring me a Dream….

I don’t know if it’s just me, that I don’t WANT to sleep…or I just can’t. Well, to tell you the truth I haven’t tried tonight. But last night was torture. Went to bed at 12 and woke up every hour all through the night. When I would finally start to drift off I would come alive again. I was staring at the ceiling this morning when my alarm went off. Now here I sit at 1am. Maybe I’m trying to really “tucker” myself out so I won’t go through what I went through last night. Not being able to sleep is the most frustrating thing to me. I defiantly have some Excedrin PM hanging out in the cabinet calling my name but when I take it I usually fight it and end up winning. So what’s the point?

The thing is if I’m not sleeping I should be getting something done. Funny thing is I’m too tired to do anything. Wait….I did wash the dishes…cooked a steak….and took a shower. Well now I’m depressed, because that night could put anyone that reads this to sleep. Ah well. Guess I’ll crawl into bed with “John Edwards Cross Country”, he always makes me feel better about life…or death…or life….shit I am tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

life, death.. life?? you're too funny missy!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home