Saturday, May 13, 2006

This is how my morning is….

Overcast….cool….calm….quiet….

Almost like the world decided to sleep in and I’m the only one that got up early. I woke up this morning to one of my dogs sitting a foot from my face staring at me. I wonder if she actually knows that staring at me for an extended period of time will wake me up. I’m glad she woke me up though. I didn’t want to sleep the day away today like I usually do on the weekends and also “A Prelude to a Kiss” was on TV. I like this movie. Ok….it could be considered a girly movie but it’s a weird, freaky girly movie….so it doesn’t count.

I’ve been quite the movie buff the last couple of days

Oh…”The Weather Man”….wow….completely unexpected and very strange but good strange. I like movies where you can’t guess what is going to happen next. I thought it was a comedy but it wasn’t. There were funny parts and they were really funny.

Ok movie is over and I’m gonna get things done today…no…really….I’m going to get something done today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home