Saturday, June 03, 2006

I just have to say something…

He called the other morning. He knows I don’t answer the phone in the morning. Phone rang and went to voice mail. Rang again, 10 seconds later but only twice, and then stopped.

Lying in bed and hearing this….I knew it was him. My caller ID confirmed I was correct.

I hate it that a phone ringing can actually RIP my heart out and call it trash…then stomp on it.

Wow…what power I’ve given him.

It’s been a month with silence and I cherished every second.

I use to think that I could never live without him. Now I know I need to live with out him.

I almost lost my mind over him…

2 Comments:

Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Annoying isn't it?

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home